Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mood...

I don't know whats with my mood these past few days. Well I do but I don't. All this stress is just about more than I can take. I know God is in control and that everything is working out. It's just the getting to that final point.

I can't think and when I do all I can think about is the lies that have been told and seemingly everyone believes the it! It makes a person really wonder about their mental health. Let me tell ya! Oy vay! I would never dream of doing what these people are trying to do to us to even my enemy!

On to other things... I have another new title "saver of stupid geese who roam the highway" Boy was that scary! 3 geese decided to take a walk on the highway with a semi coming fully on towards them I honked my horn and they waddled away, upset that their plans were changed. At least they are alive to waddle another day. :)

Today I sewed, it's supposed to be relaxing... yeah well... evidently I can relax, stress out, argue in my mind all at the same time. :) I'm a gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment