Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weather from heaven

We have been enjoying some loverly late winter almost spring weather. Highs in the 70's with SUN SUN SUN. Today was a wee bit breezy. Down right blow you over gusts of wind. I'm NOT complaining though. Wind is a good thing! It dries out mud. :)

Not much has been going on. The goats didn't pan out, but we met some really nice people. So not a complete waste of time. I do know however I don't do well in the Mark Twain National Forrest! In all honesty forests have TOOOOOO many trees. Then again some states to the west of here don't have enough. Maybe I should just stay here in my happy place.

Which makes think... what movie had that line in it??? Find a happy place, find a happy place, FIND A HAPPY PLACE. I don't remember... I must be channeling one of our Leghorn chickens. I'm just all over the place tonight. So much is running around in my head. The wondering of whys, how's, and whens. Frustrating to say the least.

How is it (or so it seems) that people who say your just wonderful and blah blah blah, would just as soon stab you in the back as to do what is right? I don't understand? Granted I don't see the full picture as God does. I'm trying to see past the blinders I know I must have on. The one thing I know for sure is that honest and true friends would not act that way.

Here is my Thankfulness for tonight. I'm thankful for our vet and his/her (depending on who I get to talk with) wonderful office crew. They are some of the best! I'm finally gaining (I hope) ground with the calves.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment