Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Stills... Yellow!


My Favorite Day Lily


Weeds... :) Well their yellow right?!


"The Hook on the crane that lifts the house, lifts the house, lifts the house..."


TA-DA!!! The crane... This is an 80 ton, $1 MILLION DOLLAR piece of equipment. I've come to LOVE photo stitch... there was NO way to get this monster in one shot. It took a "village" of pics to make it come together!

For more Sunday Stills... go here. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. And a huge THANKS to the men and women who have and currently serve this country!

16 comments:

  1. Love the weeds:) in fact I plan on digging some of those up for my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the "weeds" too. I've got some of them in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! you stitched that one! Its cool! I like the hook too, Its massive! How many photos did you use for that shot?
    Weeds are beautiful!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and a great job of stitching..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the daisies and lily shot, and the crane was interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice photostitch! Is this monster crane in your yard!

    If it blooms, I no longer call it a weed. As long as it isn't crowding out something else I want, it stays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hook on the crane is my fav!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the crane hook - an industrial look to an otherwise flowery week of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job with the stitching! Really like the "weeds" shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one sturdy looking hook. I should perhaps look into that stitching, though it sounds like a lot of work - you did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on the crane photo..whenever I try to do that, they never look as good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Weeds? So that's what is growing in all my flower beds. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weeds are plant too.
    Like the hook, anyway of creating a unique angle of it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a massive crane! You are the big machinery winner this week! Great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete