Sunday, June 21, 2009

It’s going to be a hot one…

Or so they are saying. All this week we are leaning on the side of 90’s to upper 90’s and the heat index climbing over 100… I’m sure the humidity will be in full force also. The joys of summer… but it’s like I always say… You can get cool in the summer… and in winter it’s hard to get warm. So I’m not going to complain to awful much… maybe a wee tiny bit. But that’s ALL :)

On tap for tomorrow is cleaning out the big barn. In the anticipation of calves coming in a month or so… While it is most certainly going to be stressful… it will be a much needed stress relief for the low milk weight. Now if milk prices would just see fit to start climbing I would be a supremely happy person. Really I don’t ask for much. HONEST…

Night all… this is one tired person signing off…

No comments:

Post a Comment