Thursday, September 3, 2009

Warm Toes

As I sit here typing away, a fluffy not fat dog is warming my toes. Yup that's him up there. Isn't he a sweetie? Yes he is. Ranger and I have the same speed some days, the same don't touch me attitude some days, and the same I'm really in need of some LOVE here... some days. If I were a dog I would probably be him... in female form of course.

Well I made a cake today... I found the recipe off of a blog of follow from time to time. It looks promising. And I only made one change. It call for a white cake mix. First of do you know how much cake mixes are these days?! 1.99 here... sheesh... I remember when they were .50 or 75. Sheesh... SO I used a yellow one we had and that was needing to be used up. After all it was called a Heavenly Cake and the streets of Heaven are paved in Gold after all... that's my reasoning for using a "golden" cake mix. :) I'll let you know how it taste. I will say this...1. you can test the cake for being done and 2. it's takes longer than 42 minutes. More like over an hour.

On the milk front... Cheese is down again. I wish someone would tell me WHY. And why do we keep letting this go on? It's a short soap box today. The energy just isn't in me today to make a big rant. Don't get me wrong. It will happen... when I don't know. I'm working on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment