Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's dark out...

This is not normal for me to be up... I'm not a morning person, never have been, never will be... and just got the weather report... clouds and drizzle today, clouds tomorrow... Where has the sun gone, blue skies, warm fall breezes? DRYING OUT???

On good notes, the blower on the stove isn't acting up at the moment (the bushings are going out and it makes a HORRIBLE racket), the dryer is fixed, I did manage to sew a little yesterday (if I could just find my books I'd be halfway happy), I have plactic to do up the other windows (this could make a person depressed also), and I think I'm ready to go back to bed :)... only to get warm of course...

Well y'all I'm off into the wild blue yonder (where ever that might be). Toodles!!! and I promise to be in a better mood, IF the sun comes out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment