Sunday, March 7, 2010

Procrastinating

And so here I sit. Knowing the bottles are ready, kids are hungry, chores need to be done. *SIGH* Really all I want to do is go back to bed for some much need sleep. And so the world keeps spinning and going... and for once I'm rather glad it might rain today. Why you may ask, since I am the supreme complainer of rain, mositure, ice, snow... blah blah blah... if it rains I won't feel the need to soak of the sun. We have been with out the sun so much the past winter, I just want to sit in a nice non-drafty place and sun myself. And that's what I've been doing.

Not much else is going on farm wise.

We still seem to be in limbo with the whole bankruptcy thing, it's all such a stress. And part of me is glad it's dragging on, and the other part of me just wishes it would be over and done with. So we would know one way or the other. Oh well... God knows. And even if I don't, he's still in control. I just wish it was easier to let go. :)

OK I'm off now... I have GOT to get those babies fed.

1 comment:

  1. Same here on the sun thing. Just can't get enough and it is still way too much winter here to do much of anything outdoors.
    Hope things somehow go well for you. I feel so bad for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete