Monday, May 3, 2010

It was a

Mountain Dew

Cadbury Mini Carmel Egg

Kinda morning yesterday... It just wasn't a day that seemed to flow. It all started the night before with Betsy Rose kicking "stuff" in to the milk... which I didn't know for sure happened until its was all strained into jars with the last 2c. going in to another jar. Had to pitch all the milk for the night. I was not happy. Oh well I got over it, as I always do.

Anyway, yesterday I was cleaning out, up, pitching, purging my sewing space. For the most part I'm done... I can only take so much of getting rid of my stuff (even if I don't remember getting it, or having it) at least I now have a more workable space. I hope, we'll see anyway.

At the moment I'm uploading pictures from my camera... It's been needing to be done, but I keep forgetting to do it. Like I don't have anything better to do. :)

Well it's time to get... if I want to get chores done before noon one must get dressed, out the door and face the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment