Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What I like...


1. pop garden hexagon quilt, 2. IMG_0975, 3. Wildwood quilt, 4. Scrap Quilt - WIP, 5. Paintbox Quilt Along 2010, 6. Charlotte's Quilt

Flickr is a wonderful place. You can find things to inspire you, make you wonder why, or how, and how can I copy that! :) I have put this little mosaic together for a swap I'm in. SO :)

For my likes... seeing as I'm just getting into the whole modern fabric thing (last night I found hot pink fabric with little swimming orange octopus's on it... I LOVED IT!) I like pretty much anything...

For what I don't like... Brown (I'm around brown EVERYDAY!!!), Orange (as the major focus color in a fabric...) other wish I'm pretty easy going. :) and not so keen on muted fabrics... although I did buy some Martinique (loved that...) So I don't know... to my secret swap partner... it's all good!!! NO WORRIES...

Bye for now all, chores beckon... and another day begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment