Monday, June 28, 2010

Alots been going on...

And then again... not so awful much. I've been sewing to keep the mind busy and off of things I can't control, which could and sometime does lead to tears and some depression thrown in. But HEY with the last year(s) thrown at me, us, we... it's amazing I'm doing as well as I am.

So here are some of the highlights... or chapters for a book... and random thoughts...

OH, so THAT'S how you stalk men in camo at 11:37pm that are throwing fireworks under your bedroom window! (Mom took her cell and was in her jammies... I tell ya people you never stop learning things from your mother) :) 143 MOM :)

Look, up in the sky, is it a bird? is it a plane? dare I say it could it be rain clouds???... yeah... right... it did rain... a whole heavy sprinkle...

Am I to old to run away to the circus???

Someone remind me that bias triangles are of the devil! And if I EVER have the insane thought to do a quilt block with them again... someone please shake me... not to hard though... I'm delicate... LOL

And just so you know the #1 requested song in these parts is:


And this one has always had an effect on me...

No comments:

Post a Comment