Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who knew!

Paper piecing could be frustrating! ARGH I'm hoping I'll be able to patch what I've messed up... It wouldn't be so bad if it was just for ME but when it's for someone else that really burns my biscuits.

I've not had much time to do much of any sew lately. Oh well... BUT I did win a contest that I entered in blogland. :) Well now I can't say I never win anything or that nothing good happens... Thank you Natalie!!!! Now what should I do with the fabric? hmmm Thoughts????

I thought I should give a short update farm wise ... nothing new to be told about the farm and if we are going to be here this winter. It's hard living as you'll always be here but never knowing for sure. Thanks to all who have, are and will be praying. And thanks to all who have been praying for my mom... the waiting until the 20th for the next MRI seems to far off and yet not so much. August has one stressful month that's for sure... farm, Lifelined mother to the hospital, 11 baby calves on the bottle, emailing attorney back and forth... what a month, year, YEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment