Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Stills...

Yes I know... long time no SS. It's not for a lack of trying... more of a forgetting, lost cable to download (NO I wasn't going to go buy one when I have 2), and it's just been crazy.


Yup... this is about the only billboard in town.... Every time I see it I will say "hi" to JK there... sigh... and laugh at the Experience, Integrity, Results... Hey after hiring him twice and no results... only lost money... ya gotta laugh at something.

For more Sunday Stills head over here...

3 comments:

  1. I had a friend of mine and your mom say he does not look like this in person. She said someone knows how to use Photoshop :)

    So are you ever tempted to do a little graffiti? Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RG... you could say that... :)

    Mel... yeah the billboard is better! lol and who me deface the Jay... NEVER! LOL

    ReplyDelete