Friday, August 5, 2011

Dentists

You know, when you find a good dentist keep them!

My latest trip to the dentist shop of horrors has left me so numb I can't control the muscles on the right side of my face.
On the bright side, this guy had a sense of humor. Coming in after he had numbed me, he said "are you numb? Good, now you enter the torture chamber!" laughing all the while. Then it was "if you feel pain raise your hand, do not jump, hit, or try to talk. I don't want to hurt you but I will and have no problem doing it." said half laughing half serious.

I have to say this time at least they were laughing, the time before it was " if you hurt my sister, I kill you." said in a Russian accent. I some how could picture this assistant in the Russian mob. And that only goes to show you how the FB game Mobsters or whatever it's called has gotten to me. :-)

On a happy note I did get to have some good times looking and dreaming about the fabric I would buy if I had the $$$$.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment