Thursday, January 29, 2009

In true chicken style...

I just meander from this to that, here to there, run after something for no apparent reason, and just in general be silly. Who ME?! Yeah well never mind. Lets not go there shall we.

Anyway I never did get around to making cookies, instead I made PIE! I even made the pie crust! Hey this is a big deal. I don't do pie crust. Pie crusts and me are like oil and water, we just don't mix well. Until I found this recipe at Thanksgiving. So wanting to see if it would be just as good this time around or if it was just a fluke. I made this pecan pie recipe. OH MY GOODNESS was it ever good. Next up is Coconut Cream Pie. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

Crocheting is well... I'm the only person I know that can make the world smallest afghan. Right now I'm thinking of turning it into a head wrap or something. If at first you don't succeed chain, chain, chain again. Or try your hand at Knitting! :)

Sewing? I'm getting to it... Don't rush me.

Reading: Last Light by Terri Blackstock and another book I can't remember the name of at the moment.

Wondering: How many more days until SPRING? Yes I'm going to harp on this until it returns! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment