Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another great day...

Weather wise that is... I'm keeping hope alive on the realities of everything about the day. :) Today will be a busy day. Cleaning off the holding pen and other area's out there while I can and everyone else here will be going in various directions.

I was slow going in chores this AM. It would help if I could get used to the time change. I'm usually very good about it. This year it's troubling me. I just can not seem to get into the swing of things... I'm trying to keep outside as much as possible due to our current home making me not feel so well. I always feel so much better when I'm outside and away from this house.

Other things going are the following:
Birds singing
grass growing
flowers popping up here there and yon
calves and cows sunning themselves in the glorious warmth of Spring! OK late winter almost Spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment