Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Smoking is a nasty habit...

I'm not the kind of person who would normally buy anything at a sale barn. However last night was the sheep and goat sale. So I just went to take a gander at what there might be in the milking goat way. WELL I fell in love with two nanny's. So I decided to come back later in the evening. After chores...

I got there at 8 and just waited and waited and waited. All the while I think half the people there smoked. EGADS! It about made me ill, besides the fact that I was getting tired of standing. Yes I could have sat down, but I have this odd thing about me that I don't like to be watched when I'm bidding on something. Silly yes... but it's me. Anyway the smoke wasn't as bad as it normally can be in a sale barn, so for that I was thankful. I just wish they would have turned the heat on! I was getting cold.

Anyway I didn't get my goats. They went for to much without checking their udders and the one I liked hardly had an udder. OH WELL. There will be other goats. And if I was going to spend the kind of money they went for I would rather give it to the farmer and know exactly what I'm buying. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment