Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Winter is BACK...

Today I don't think we got to our projected high of 40. It's been a cold,windy, mostly overcast day. We didn't even see the sun until about 5 this evening. Going from the 70's and 80's to the teens and somewhere in the 30's in less than a few hours is just down right hard y'all.

The cows seem to try to be doing better milk wise. I'm hoping for a miracle milk prices and milk weights. If you feel the inclination please pray for us along these lines and also SUPPORT you local farmers! :) Yes a shameless plug for the plights of farmers these days.

We are still on the hunt for a new goat. As of yet none have come our way. On our other goat front. The babies if you can still call them that! Are jumping, climbing, crawling under, and trying their best to get OUT!!! :) I've become (when I help feed them that is) a human: launch pad, jungle gym, bridge, pacifier, and the newest one is... hurdle! one almost cleared my head while I was sitting down. I never thought my life would come to this... but I love it. In fact it's the first time in a long time I can truly say I've smiled and laughed the tickly laugh of dare I say it... Happiness? It's I'm sure just something to keep my mind off of the other STRESS going on around here.

Speaking of stress, I have been on the search for something good. Just something that would give hope, and be uplifting. And I found it today...Go here Scroll down to the March the 4th post... THEN read the 5th. It made me cry tears of joy and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment