Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why is it?

That it doesn't rain for most of the day when you can't find a shovel to plant your newly bought Day lilies, BUT when you let out the "kids" for their late afternoon bottles it starts raining and you find the shovel right when your starting chores? AND to top it off the rain stops when you get back to the comforts of a dry place and it's to late to see where to dig holes?

More rain on tap for today, flash flood warnings and watches... I know the saying, April showers bring May flowers, but what does April downpours and flooding bring?

Thankfully all my calves are weaned now and only the "kids" have to have bottles. This will free up my time so I can start on some summer sewing. And is there a pile of it.

Off for chores... HEY! I found this off another blog... What is with the Milk Marketing Board of WI?! Aren't we dairy farmers having a hard enough time without people making it that much more difficult?!

1 comment: