Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Can you say...

Tax season is finally OVER.

Thank the LORD!!! A few days ago I could take NO more and I told everyone that there was to be NO more talking of taxes and questions of figures after 4:30PM. I just can't take it. With everything else going on I feel overwhelmed as it is.

Also for anyone reading, please pray for us today (OK anytime you think about it). I'm trying to get a craning company to crane the house to get it set. The first company doesn't have the right rigging, the second doesn't come this far, and the 3 and 4 are so far away that it would cost a fortune. Please pray with us that the second one with change their minds.

One of these days I'm going to post the letter that was to go to the AG of MO but never got there due to other things popping up.

Off to feed little 4 legged creatures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment