Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Escape to Goat Eden...

OK... I really don't watch that much TV, even tho my posts as of late have touched on it from time to time. ANY WAY has anyone seen Escape to Chimp Eden? I've seen it a few times. And it struck such a cord with me. The constant battles, easing in a new member to a group, letting all H E DOUBLE hockey sticks loose..., gain ground and in a second... loosing it.

Yup... that's our little Goat Eden... We have pretty much gotten Tessie (daughter of the overly zealous Tippie) blended into the sweet family group. Tippie is still on probation, and Lightening... well she has some attitude problems. So while she is blending better than the Tipster's... it's still a rocky road. Why can't we all live in peace and harmony? Would that REALLY be asking so very much of a few little goats? I think not... but they are thinking other wise.

In other farm news... ummm not so much is going on. We are waiting for July to get here... at time patiently and at other times, not so very much. Things keep running around in my head... like will milk prices being coming up anytime soon? how are we going to make it? We'll be FINE... NO I don't want to know about the price of milk... If it's not going up anytime soon I would rather stay in the dark. Besides that's how they like to keep us dairy farmers anyway. I know I know... I promise NOT to get on my little soap box today...

Sewing wise... nothing but a huge pile of fabric needing to be cut, ironed, folded and mailed out. I'm doing a Civil War Repro. fabric swap. :) Maybe I'll do that today.

Nothing much else went on yesterday... OH OH OH... I forgot! I made Beaver Tails! :) SOOO Good! Recipe later... I'm late... so what's new...

No comments:

Post a Comment