Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nothing as planned...

Not one thing went as planned yesterday... And it started as I went out the door.

Sweet Pea wouldn't take her bottle... AGAIN. She was chilling and all in all not herself. So she spent most of the day in the house, getting warm, nibbling at food, and letting the Pen.G start to work it's magic on her little system. I'm happy to report that she took a FULL bottle last night. What a relief!

It was an off Tuesday. So that meant our morning was that much more hectic. Don't ask...

I found out that the House is going to be SET this Friday... keep your fingers, toes, eyes, whatever else you can crossed! Pray! So if all goes well there should be pictures on Saturday!!!!

That led to having to go up to Grain Valley Steal and picking up the 11 jack posts for the supports under the house. My Uncle and I left at 1:00 and got back at 7:30 ish. 306 miles round trip. I can't say I ever want to do that again. Thankfully I won't have to.

Before leaving for Grain Valley, my grandmother and I had to go and sign the paper work releasing the place we bought our house from and to get the settlement money. there are times when our atty make me laugh. Yesterday was one of them. I'm not sure if it was the relief of know I'll NEVER have to deal with those people again, or the sublime knowledge knowing that the house is FINALLY going to be set! It's only taken since Oct of 2007 to get to this place.

It was a long day, but a good day. It's so nice to come home... there's no place like HOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment