Monday, April 13, 2009

Over sleeping...

I rarely over sleep, I wake up with out fail between 7:00 and 7:30. This morning things are not going as planned. Ranger my overly chubby dog woke me up at 6:18 to go out. So I thought I'll just lay back down for a few minutes. A few minutes turned into 2 hours, when my grandmother came in and woke me up wanting to know where to shut of the water off to the milk barn. The hot water had broken and well was going EVERYWHERE! All I could think of was turning it off at the well house.

Then the phone rings. I'm NOT coherent yet. So all I say is OK, I'll tell her, OK, umm Hmm.... then I hang up the phone. I'm going to get dressed, I slice off a piece of cold ham and then notice there is a truck in the drive that's not ours. All I could think was "hmm how odd". My grandmother comes in again. The crane company is here to look at craning the house. HUH (still NOT comprehending things) OK... I'm coming... I finally get dressed and out the door. Then had to come back in and call the modular home manufacture for the CORRECT weight of the home. The guy was so happy to hear from me (NOT) but I got the weight.

SO all of this put me an hour late feeding the "kids". They were NOT happy and neither are the calves I'm weaning. For that matter neither am I. I don't fair well on a day when I've been woken up out of a sound sleep. I feel like a zombie. OK correction... how do I know what a zombie feels like... lets just say I'm not fully awake yet, and bed is looking like the best bet on this rainy day. Yes... that's right... more RAIN.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment