Friday, May 8, 2009

It's Friday...

To a normal person this would mean something. A weekend of enjoyment perhaps?! For me it means that I am one day closer to going to OKLAHOMA!!!!! where the winds come sweeping down the plains.... where the waving wheat, can sure smell sweet, when the wind comes right behind the RAIN! We know we belong to the land! and the land we belong to is GRAND!!!!!! :) Yes I enjoy musicals! Anyway tomorrow mom and I will be going to pick up "Jack", our newly to be purchased buckling. :) One must start early in choosing their herd sire for the coming and perchance the following year.

Today also means we are one day closer to Sunday. Not only Mothers day, but a day to relax and just well to maybe nap a little.

1 comment:

  1. I love Oklahoma! the musical that is, never having been to the state, but a lot of our favorite singers and cowboys came from there so..
    Anyhow, hope you have a great trip and a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete