Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a day...

Yesterday I totally forgot my train of thought. I know hard to believe! But I wanted to mention this cake. It looks SO YUMMY, and I've been craving real whipped cream.

So what's on tap for today you might ask. First off after checking my "farm" in Farm Town :) TOTALLY and HOPELESSLY addicted. I guess there are worse things to be addicted too. Right? Anyway after that I need to clean off the side lot next to the dairy barn. :-/ it won't be that bad and I want to get it done before any rain starts in. Yes that's right... we are getting rained on again! :) sigh...

After cleaning off the side lot, I'll probably finish up the baby blankets I cut out yesterday and try to cut out some chore tops. I only have so much day light to sew. You see in the bedroom where I'm sewing the ceiling fan and light gave up the ghost. There was literally sparks and smoke. So now all we have are 2 little lamps to give off light. There are days I have trouble with certain people who have prevented us from being able to live in our home.

SO here we are... tired, hot, and needing to get busy. Oh joy and thrill divine.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, Farm town. If only farming were so easy me and you both would be rich by the end of year. Steve got testy with me over Farm Town last night, can you believe that? Silly man. He doesn't know what he's missing out on. Have a good afternoon. I'm going to study some elements now. (After I harvest a few crops.)

    ReplyDelete