Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm not one...

to follow things political very closely. I know... I should, but in all honesty I'm too stressed out right now to really care. HOWEVER! This caught my eye. See I came across it from one of the blogs I follow I thought I would take a gander.

Now I have never been for a federal health care system. So it peaked my interest right off...You need to go HERE and look at all what is IN this health care bill. I'll give ya a sneak peak.

Pg 58HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access 2 individs finances & a National ID Healthcard will b issued!

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating an HC Exchange 2 bring priv HC plans under Govt control.

PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill - Medicaid Eligible Indiv. will b automat.enrolled in Medicaid. No choice

Pg 167 Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesnt have acceptable HC accrdng 2 Govt will be taxed 2.5% of inc

Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Govt will reduce physician svcs 4 Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected

Have a good one... I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment