Thursday, July 23, 2009

Songs...

Do you ever forget a song... hear it on the radio and remember just how much you liked it only to forget it when you told yourself that you were going to remember so you could add it to your play list?! So have I...

And in my quest for THAT song I found others that were forgotten. I know your just aching to know which one...

Elvira - The Oakridge Boys. OHH how I loved this song as a little girl... Really I just liked the Giddy Up Oom Poppa Omm Poppa Mow Mow part. :) lol

Achy Breaky Heart... don't ask me why... but DON'T Tell my heart my achy breaky heart!!!!

Or how about Goodbye Earl... I never was a fan of The Dixie Chicks but that song was a hoot and so was the video! Mary Anne and Wanda were the best of friends
All through their high school days

Maybe a song that made you cry... ok ME cry... Don't take the girl... by Tim McGraw that song always made me tear up.

Rockin' Robin... all I ever listened to growing up was 50's and 60's music... or Love Potion no.9 ... Good Vibrations... I could go on... but I'm going to add some more songs to the ever growing list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment