Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Travels

It's time once again for our travels throughout blog land! :)

Our first destination is Northview Diary. I so enjoy this blog and have done so for almost 2 years... wow where does the time fly? Of course she and her family dairy... what could be better? :) From this loverly spot on the blog map we'll jump to:

Gizzards & Calf Fries .... YOU MUST go here and look at the adorable pics she has posted of some of the darn cutest beef calves I've seen in a coons age! From here we will jet off to:

Malfunction Junction ... the name just begged for looking in on. It feel like home... except the horses... :) lol off to:

No So Usual ... a place when I have more time I would like to look around a little more.

Signing off and back to the sewing sweat shop... or a day so far in review post... maybe both... Who knows with me...



1 comment: