Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another day...

Well it's September first and the flannel sheet were put on the bed last night. Chilly here and this is such odd weather for Missouri. E gads... does make one wonder what is in store for winter doesn't it?

Today the rest of the tomatoes have GOT to be done up. Oh joy and thrill divine. Don't get me wrong I'm glad we have them to do, I just don't like having to do it. Just being honest. I've got to get some things ready to send off. And if anyone feels the need to pray please do so... I don't want to get into the details, but right now we need all the prayers we can't get. And for the heck of it add all of the dairy farmers to your prayer list. We all need it...

Not much else is going on around here... I've done some sewing... a cute little bag! Oh it's so cute! pictures to come at a later date! off the subject but boy I wish I could spell and type today... every other word is wrong and I keep having to go back and change it. ARGH! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment