Saturday, October 10, 2009

Not gonna talk about it...

Nope, I'm not going to talk about our President getting a Noble Peace Prize. I will say, did anyone notice the change of pictures on Yahoo yesterday? It went from Laughing/Happy to a Serious/Deep Thinking. OH BROTHER!!!

Anyway it's down right cold out this AM, dipped down into the mid 30's. NO NO NO, I'm not ready for winter. Someone please stop the progression of things. I've not yet gotten into the mind set of "Everyday is one day closer to Spring"...

OK so this blog post has been a work in progress. It's been one of those kinds of days. Yet again another Saturday has come and gone. Me, not sewing a stitch. I really don't know why I ever think I will. There is always more important things to do. And I know they need to be done, but with everything else it would be nice to have some joy. It would be nice to GIVE joy and happiness, without it being taken away. People really have no idea how they hurt others. Nor does it seem, they care. OH well, might at well be happy when your blue, me I'm navy blue.

BUT the sun has been shining, and the calves are doing well. And I might JUST might try and do Sunday Stills tomorrow. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, there's ALWAYS Tomorrow... it's only, a day a way.... EVERYBODY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment