Thursday, October 8, 2009

I had a post...

It was all written out. And no I didn't lose it. I just decided what's the point of me spouting off? These people are going to think what they want, how they want, and it's OK for them to feel the way they do. BUT heaven forbid, someone having an opposing view. Now that's not right. ARGH!

AND for once it's not about farming... it's about home schooling. Yes, I'm pro home schooling, I was in fact home schooled. However, I'm not con public schools. IF your child excels in public school, GREAT! If you have morally good kids in public schools, again... GREAT! BUT don't berate those people who decided to home school for whatever reason they may have. And one more thing... neither side has just case to berate the other side. It's all because of something called FREEDOM. Don't we have more important things to be warring about than the whole schooling issues or the lack of schooling?

2 comments:

  1. I too am strongly in favor of homeschooling. I know so many young people who are just wonderful human beings because their parents took the time to teach them.
    And I received a very special package yesterday in the mail while we were away. That is so incredible nice of you! I can't say thank you enough. I will send you a better note when I find your addy which I lost somehow.

    ReplyDelete