Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 6...

As I sit here in the predawn of a new day, my mind is drawing a blank. I'm just being honest... it's not that I'm not thankful for all the things I have, can do, etc. so forth and so on. I just want there to be some meaning to it all.

So today will be a simple one. I'm thankful to day for the Sun... I find myself just wanting to sit and breath in clean warm breezes. October was a month filled with rain, clouds, storms, flooding... (and no I'm not going to be thankful for flooding... there is no good thing about it. Just like flies...not one good thing).

November has been what October should have been, warm, sunny, breezy... It doesn't make Spring seem so far off. Just think of what life would be like without both the Sun and the Son. Our lives may never be perfect, but thankfully we have the sun to brighten our days (literally) and the Son to do the same and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment