Monday, November 23, 2009

It's been a day... Day 23

It's been a long day and yet a short one also. Chores went as smooth as the ever go, I got two books :) crafting that is, I'm going to try making some jewelry so we'll see. Doing something, gets my mind off of dwelling on non productive things. Like the what if's or how? WHY!!!!! I'm sure NO one knows what I mean. :)

Today I am thankful for Peace... we have to be led by peace. Peace is a good thing, a thing of rest, and restoration. I think I'm in the rest part. I know there is nothing more I can do, we (my family and I) have been put in a box only God can get us out of and I'm resting in that. While I don't know what the future holds, I hope, and pray. I'm at PEACE knowing that things are working out for our good. Is there any better place to be?

It's getting late and I'm getting tired and yet there is an email to be written and sent. Will post the revised reply here. G'nite all... OR Good morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment