Thursday, November 12, 2009

Prayer...

I want to start off by first giving my 30 days of Thanksgiving. First off I want to say, that in the following days if my thankfulness seems silly or stupid, please bear with me. You'll understand in a little bit why. I hope...

Today I'm thankful that God is here with me. That it may be dark (let me tell ya, it's DARK), but he is the light. that NOTHING is impossible for God, even though it may seem so. I'm also thankful that at some point in my life all the tears, pain, and tiredness will be a thing of the past and there will be good in me and my families life.

OK, without going into to many details (if I do I'll just start crying again) my family and I are in need of some prayer. The money hungry lender (private investor) who is holding our mortgage is exercising his rights. We can not refinance our loan to get away from him due to the fact that the project is not done, milk prices have been so bad NO bank is lending to a dairy farmer, and we have been told more than once it's fraud, but we don't have to money to fight a fraud case. If they do take the note, that would be letting PT off the hook. We we redid the note last year we had no choice of terms as we were at his mercy or he would take the farm. He was doing us a favor by making the terms impossible for us to  keep up so we would find other financing.

I have been to more atties that I can to count. Right now we need as much prayer as can be given. We need a miracle... I'm trying to be positive, I know God is in control. That he is never late nor early, right on time. I just have trouble because his not late or early is different than mine.

PS. It's been a 5 piece of Super Bubble day... note... you can't cry and chew gum at the same time. Thought you would like to know that. Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind, I'm going to pray for you, here. Heavenly Father, I come before You and lift Sara and her family to You. They need help that only You can provide. Their hearts are heavy, frustrations high. Father, I know that You can turn events like no other. When the table is set against us, only You can turn them. So, I come to You on behalf of Sara and her family and ask that the tables turn, to glorify Your Name. Father, I ask for peace and direction and provision for Sara and her family. And I thank You, for Your purpose is in this, though we don't always know and understand. I thank You for Your love and generosity towards us. I thank You for answers to prayer. I praise Your Name. In the name of Jesus, I ask these things and thank You. Amen. ... Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sara, I am so sorry. We certainly will pray that this somehow works out for you....take care.

    ReplyDelete