Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's cold and cloudless...

It's a cold and cloudless start to the day. Supposed to get into the 60's today. We'll see I suppose... Right now I'm just cold and slightly grumpy, a morning person I am not. And soon the neighbor will be coming, honking his horn to call up his steers and feeder heifers. Some morning that sound just grates on my very last nerve. It doesn't help that my nerves are already on point and I try NOT to let things bother me, and in trying it makes things worse if that makes any sense.

Oh well, life and the days march on...

In continuing with the theme of the 30 days of Thanksgiving... I'm going to try to find at least one "gift" I've been given every day this month. Something not bought with money, but true gifts.

I'll get around to this later in the day. Right now getting something warm on and starting in on chores is calling my name... Sara SARA oh dear Sara... calves, cows, and goats aren't going to wait forever... or will they :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment