Thursday, December 31, 2009

Post 319...

Will it be my last post of 2009? Don't know... There haven't been really if any highlights of this past year. Personally I hope I just forget 2009 somewhere and sometime down the road. Don't get me wrong though... there have been a few and far between bright spots.

The 20 or so heifers we've had this year, the bank working with us, getting to know and "meeting" new blog friends (this was and is the ONLY thing that some times keeps me going).

So here we are... the last day of 2009. Praise the Lord we made it, survived it, and are here to tell about it.

Seeing as I don't do New Year's Resolutions... I won't be posting any! :) My hopes for 2010 however are:

Having more time to just be... without the constant worry over a certain lender in KS, without dairy pricing worries, without STRESS. Yeah I know that's asking just to much I suppose.

Maybe a small, tiny, itty bitty, getaway... doubt it will happen but who knows. It stresses me out more to be gone than to just stay here.

Getting the tractor fixed.

Finding some good feed for the moos...

Being able to sleep at night, without a kitten playing on your head, or it's mother sitting at your ear waking you up so she can get to the a for mentioned kitten playing on your head.  Sigh... I think I'm going to sleep at some point over the week end. At least try.

OK I'll be back later... right now I need to try and get some heat out of that blasted stove of ours. It would help if the last load of wood wasn't half green...

No comments:

Post a Comment