Saturday, January 2, 2010

sigh...

Oh what a world, what a world... I'm melting... meellting... meeelllttinggg.

Don't ask me why that just popped into my head and I felt the need to share. I need to watch the Wizard of Oz sometime soon, that and Gone With the Wind... Oh Ashly, Ashly... sniffle and a few tears. Maybe I'll do that tomorrow. If I can find them.

I just feel like being lazy, and making a list of activities for hell, for the people who do want to get dirty, work (and yet make millions...), or maybe the dictators of the world, and other world leaders. I wonder how long the Washington DC crew would get along on a dairy farm in January. Or the PETA people if they had to actually CARE for the animals they so want to save from our hands. I always thought it would be a hoot to let some of them raise a group of baby calves. Then we'll see who is really the animal lovers.

Why is it when you try to be more positive more nasty stuff comes at you and seems to test your ever waking moment? I'm tired of feeling like Job, I really am... I think I'll just be Grumpy... one of the Seven Dwarfs. Or maybe Sneezy... I've being sneezing something terrible for the last month.

3 comments:

  1. Girlfriend, I have felt like you a million times - times a million! Sometimes counting your blessings or looking on the bright side or making lemonade just isn't in the cards☺

    However, as someone who truly does love animals - I would pick up poop with my bare hands if it meant saving a life and you can bank on that. I have worked in animal AND child welfare and rescue for more years than I want to count. It never gets any easier or better or goes away. There is always someone beating a dog or hanging a cat or putting a baby in a trash can. I will rail against the injustice of it all until I breathe my last...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for false hope, I have none to give you, Sara. But if you want something you can stand on, try this:

    For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:38-39)

    May God write this truth on your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi... I totally understand where your coming from. And I agree. It's just when people think you are abusing animals because you milk them, feed them out and so forth and so on... it gets old. And alot of people don't have a clue as to what really goes on.

    As for the animal abuse and child... we see it all to often in these parts. At the moment we have 5 dogs. 4 who have been dumped on us. We've had more than our far share during the years. One I'll never forget was a Rottie puppy, she was already aggressive at 3 or 4 months, someone had punctured her one eye making her of course blind. It just makes me mad... there was nothing I could do, but take her to the a shelter and hope for the best.

    It makes me what to cry, scream, and I don't know all what else.

    gaga... Thanks...It's just been a rough couple of days. The kind when you feel all alone, no one cares, and that it's never going to change or get better. Which is not true, it's just sometimes things over whelm and this little tea pot needs to spout. :)

    ReplyDelete