Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sounds like...

Popcorn... the dryer is going and I swear it sounds like how our microwave does popcorn! Not very well... funny thing is I keep wondering WHY we have the microwave we do. We don't really use it (maybe once or twice a month), after the ice storm of 2007 we didn't use one at all for over a year, same with the TV.

Maybe the Amish have something with no "juice" to fuel power hungry gadgets. NAH... Brief bout with insanity there... I like my lights, computer, sewing machine, shower, hot water heater, HEATERS, milking machines, and the list goes on...

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by and catching up on the reading. Enjoyed reading and I'm with you, ready for spring. :) Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS love the blog's new look. Beautiful and ... spring like! ALways a neat photo at the header. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bohzo (hello)

    I had to read something called chicken tracks1
    Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete