Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thinking

Oh the thoughts that manage to run wild in my head. Some good, bad, ugly, stressful, tearful, joyful, and sobering. Sigh... What does it all mean? Your guess is as good as mine...

Today is going to be a full day. Chores this AM, going to town for fuel for the tractor, unloading a semi load of hay at 11:30 or there abouts, feeding the hay, doing afternoon chores and if there is any energy left in my body going to the chiropractor and picking up some fabric to do the Modern Siggy Swap. And to make things all together wonderful, I've got a sinus headache. So, if I take anything to make the pain and pressure go away (anything that works) I'll be drowsy and trying to fall asleep for the better part of the day. What's a girl to do?

Pictures of the hay coming later... I hope and pray it's good. If not I'll just give our milk hauler a hard time... after all he's the one who found it and is having it hauled here...

SO that being said I need to get in gear, warm bottles, schlep feed, water, change and get diesel and fuel up the tractor before 11:30.

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on reading ... those are some ruts (earlier post)! I love reading about your 'farm life'. I just love it. You sound like you're doing good. So good to hear. :) Love ya, Jenn Say hey to your mom. As in "Hi" not "Hay". :)

    ReplyDelete