Friday, March 19, 2010

I've got to move...

I've got to get up, get dressed, and get moving... and all I wanna do is go back to bed, cover up my head, and sleep... just sleep and sleep and SLEEP. Like that's going to happen.

So how's the weather in all parts of the country? Spring like? It's going to be almost 70 here today... *smiling but with the horrible knowledge of what's to come* I'm not going to tell you what is going to happen tomorrow... I'll just give you some clues... It's white, frozen moisture, a blizzard can happen with it, it's pretty on Christmas Eve, and should not be happening on March 20th. *sitting pursed of lip... like Sitting Bull*

You know... I really shouldn't read the weather forecast in the mornings... Nope... reminder to self... DO NOT read weather forecast before going out for chores, after chores, during chores, or pretty much any time during daylight hours... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment