Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Back...

So after 3 days being without internet service... We are now back online. Upgraded modem, upgraded router... some how both got fried. Same guy that put in the first satellite dish and modem put in this one. He even got our computers done up with the new router so I don't have to! AND I don't have to call India anymore! :-) HOT DOG BABY!  I can just call him... wow... Thank you Lord. And I'm not being whatever... I'm truly thankful... We have been very blessed in small ways this past week... you have to start small before getting big.

It was such a blessing when the tire went flat last week... used tired for $25 (in great condition AND it wasn't $150). The power of prayer...

Getting our internet back in only 3 days, ON a holiday weekend... It was going to be next Monday before they could come unless there was a cancellation (it doesn't happen very often). It happened in a couple of hours... again the power of prayer. It may sound silly but when you have a business and you depend on being able to get orders it's a big deal!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you! It is just horrible to not have your Internet!

    ReplyDelete