Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's Independence Day!


Last night after chores I came in intending to quick take a shower and sew. Well it didn't go that way... I needed to cut out some stuff for blocks before I could sew... SO I took my scraps of black and white, settled down in front of the the tv, found the remote and turned it on. Some how I managed to find a movie I have enjoyed before... and it got me to thinking.

The movie was John Adams btw on HBO. I made me think of the men and women who actually fought for this country to be born, the people who take advantage of what the sacrifice was, how we have lost so much, and in turn made me wonder what John Adams, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and all the others would think of what this country has become. Government has become a game to a lot of people. This country has long lost it's being of the people and for the people. IMHO...

Oh well... that's just my thought for the day...

Have a great day where ever you are!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment