Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tuesday Travels...via blogs... and a day late...

Yes I know... So it's a day late. Life got in the way... between storms, sporadic internet, and my forgetfulness...

Anyway lets start out shall we...

First stop is

At Home with the Farmers Wife... I truly enjoy going to her blog... a home away from home internet style. Sorta... :)

Next we jet off to... Turkey Feathers... I just love this blog when I can remember to head there... So many blogs SO little time. Now we are heading into uncharted blog territory... Scared... na me either... NOT in the LEAST... Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY, Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY, Lions and Tigers and Bears OH MY!!!!!!!

A lovely little blog called 4:53 AM ...I don't know... it just does something for me... and that's the end of the road... we have dead ended so quickly. Maybe next Tuesday we'll head over sea's.

What are some of you favorite spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment