Saturday, August 22, 2009

2 calves

Both bulls... Yes both mommy moos are fine... but would it have hurt them to consider my feelings and had heifers? Am I really asking to much? After all it's all about me! tee hee

First off Daisy has had her third bull in a row. And to top it off all she has had is three calves. Ms.P has had one heifer... the rest bulls. Granted she is, ummm what's a nice way to put it. OK I'll speak things as not as though they be... she is about the sweet little brown bovine ever born! NEVER kicks....*rolling eyes* So really it's not such a bad thing she throws bulls.

We have been having some amazing August weather! I've been wearing a sweatshirt to do morning chores it's been so chilly. Highs have been in the high 70's - low 80's with the night temps dipping to 53. We are not complaining! I'm just wondering what the winter has in-store for us.

It's been a day, and I'm heading to bed... night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment