Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's the day before

the night before Thanksgiving... and I'm trying my level best to remain upbeat and thankful. I know I have so much to be thankful for. More than most of the population of the world. It's amazing to me tho, how just one word can change a persons mood or outlook, for the better or worse. This is besides the point however...

Today's thankful moment is brought to you by Thanksgiving... have you been grateful or thanked someone today? We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing...

I'm most thankful today for:

1. Head warmers... don't leave the house without one in winter!
2. Scrunches ... for keeping Medusa's locks out of the way... rather my locks. Tomorrow I am cutting my bangs though... I can't stand it any longer! Who knows I might do it tonight.
3. The ability to read and write (with pen and paper)
4. Thread... you can't sew without it
5. Fray Check... love this product!

1 comment:

  1. Some witty stuff in there. But seriously, you know, I think that stradling this time is the hardest - where you are between things. Waiting. Not really knowing which way it will go. Leaving it in God's hands, having faith, trusting. At some point, you'll be on whatever other side of this situation there is and you'll move on one way or another. Grieving is so hard. It's a big loss and a lot to grieve. And pending grief b/c you don't know exactly how it's going to go yet. There's still time for miracles. Any which way you look at it, God's holding it and at some point, it'll make sense, one way or another. Because there will be an answer from God. One way or another. And it will be whatever's necessary at this juncture. What is it people say, that when God closes a door, he opens a window? Something like that. Meanwhile, just enjoy the time you have and wait and see and keepin' the faith. Love ya, :Jenn

    ReplyDelete