the night before Thanksgiving... and I'm trying my level best to remain upbeat and thankful. I know I have so much to be thankful for. More than most of the population of the world. It's amazing to me tho, how just one word can change a persons mood or outlook, for the better or worse. This is besides the point however...
Today's thankful moment is brought to you by Thanksgiving... have you been grateful or thanked someone today? We now return you to your regularly scheduled programing...
I'm most thankful today for:
1. Head warmers... don't leave the house without one in winter!
2. Scrunches ... for keeping Medusa's locks out of the way... rather my locks. Tomorrow I am cutting my bangs though... I can't stand it any longer! Who knows I might do it tonight.
3. The ability to read and write (with pen and paper)
4. Thread... you can't sew without it
5. Fray Check... love this product!