Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday??? Say it aint so

Is it really Monday AGAIN? Can't we just for once skip Monday? Especially THIS Monday? Not that I'm complaining mind you... the weather is nasty out... and I'm not really in the mood to get cold, come in do a cash flow (which I've NEVER done!), cut out a pattern  and sew sew sew. And also pray, praise and try to look on the bright side.

So, Bright side for today... We are one day closer to Spring, it's not raining, the blower on the wood stove is fixed (and I helped! sorta, not so much... OK I TRIED). And the last bright spot is.... I don't have to talk with the hay guy I talked to on Saturday!!!! :) WOO HOO!!!!!

That last part could have a post all it's own. Granted I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but it doesn't take much to realize that IF you have 850 bales of hay, and it takes you 6 weeks to put it up, that you would need to take multiple samples of the different groups of hay and not just go around the hay and pick 25 bales out of the 850 to give you an avg. sampling. IF you take samples of the June cutting only and are selling ALL your hay on that assumption, when the GREATEST part (lets say 600 bales) are July hay and more mature and has less nutrition, is that or is that not fraudulent on his part??? Just asking the question...

No comments:

Post a Comment