Thursday, February 4, 2010

Winter mix...

Does that not sound so much better than... snow, sleet, rain all mixed and coming down at once? Sigh... I firmly believe that the weather people do not know what is really going on out there until they look out a window. One says...Winter mix with no accumulations, another station says... 1-3 inches are possible. An inch here, an inch there... here a inch, there a inch, everywhere a inch inch... Old McDonald had a farm E I E I O.

On a more happy note: Tomorrow we pick up Betsy and baby and another little Alpine baby. *happy face* Don't you just love little baby goats?! Who doesn't?! Cute little, perky eared, white and black, nibble monsters :) And their girls... Pictures to come.

Must do chores... and I don't want to go out and do it. Oh well calves, goats, and cows need water and feed. Toodles from the corner of a semi warm, old rock house.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of pictures, how's "my" Phoenix doing? I'd love to see that nibbly-little face. I've never had a goat before, ya'know. :)

    ReplyDelete