Sunday, March 14, 2010

meme

If I were a gemstone, I would be a Mystic Fire Topaz.


If I were a scent, I would be rain in spring time.


If I were a pair of shoes, I would be Green Northern boots.


If I were the weather, I would be a spring day... hot, cold, windy, rainy, sunny.


If I were a facial expression, I would be puppy dog eyes.


If I were a car, I would be a 1 ton, dually, crew cap, diesel, in midnight blue.


If I were a time of day, I would be the afternoon.


If were a month, I would be June.


If I were a place, I would be home.


If I were a liquid, I would be Mountain Dew.


If I were a taste, I would be salty/sweet/sour.


If I were a sea animal, I would be a jelly fish.


If I were a food, I would be pizza.


If I were a color, I would be green.


If I were a musical instrument, I would be a piano.


If I were a flower, I would be a David Austin Rose.


If I were a song, I would be Breakfast... love that song.


If I were a planet, I would be planet Pluto .


If I were an object, I would be a hoof trimmers.

If I were a fruit, I would be a Blackberries.


If I were a sound, I would be the thunder storm or silence.


If I were a day of the week, I would be Friday.


If I were a pattern, I would be everything at sometime or another...

*
Care to join in?

1 comment: