Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where does it go?

In the whole scheme of things... what is the point of time change? I say split a half hour and leave things alone for pity sakes! ARGH!!!!! Yes I woke up on the wrong side of the time change this blessed AM.

I was rather pleased with myself at waking up before 7 (or so I thought) after not getting to bed until almost midnight. I've never been a morning person, and some how I don't think I ever will be. Anyway... I was happy in this fact for a few minutes thinking ... hmm *smiling to self* I'll just let myself have a few minutes to check email, FB, a blog or 4. Just a little me time before heading out to Goatcatraz and Thank Heavens I Only Have 3 Baby Calves on the Bottle... yes... it was a blissful 5 minutes... then I look at the laptops clock... 7:56?! what the dickens?! grab my cell... 7:56... (it updates without being turned off... grrr... even it's against me). So with a sigh, I trudge off to mix milk, get dressed, and face the screaming masses.

Maybe a chocolate sheet cake with whipped cream will make things all better??? Maybe a little ice cream also, Carmel sauce... mmm sounds good to me... or maybe just the cake... who knows! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment